Thursday, May 10, 2012

I CAN DO THIS!

There have been just too many surprises this week! 1- I past all three of my skating tests! AHHHH 2- I got a 99% on my physics test 3- There have been a freakishly lot of spiritual experiences this week 4- Life has just gotten too good! 5- I get to skype my brother Michael on Sunday! It will be the closest thing we have been to face to face in over a year and a half! I'm beyond excited! 6- I ONLY HAVE TO BE A JUNIOR AT BRIGHTON HIGH SCHOOL FOR 26 MORE DAYS (17 not including weekends (15 not including the week that teachers don't take role and nobody goes!))  This school year has gone by just too fast! I'm so ready for summer but I can't imagine how senior year will top this year! Don't worry guys we can do this! We are sooooo close to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment