Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Why can't I Endlessly Travel this Beautiful World?

What am I supposed to do with my life?? Can someone please just mail me a road map? I feel like everyone around me knows exactly what they are doing and where they are going but I have no idea. Today I met with my academic adviser and I realized something...I wanna go in every directions! I WANNA GO TO
Italy
Denmark
Japan
Peru
Ecuador
Norway
Ireland
Kenya
Tonga
Australia
Sweden
Ethiopia
Brazil
India
Germany
Spain
South Africa
New Zealand
Romania
plus maybe Florida if I have time.

Ahhhhhhh I just want to happily travel the world and meet a few cool people as I go without giving my mom a heart attack?? My adviser mentioned getting a major in international studies and a minor in public health. How do I know if this is what I want to do? It sounds cool and all but this is one decision that has a lot of pressure hanging onto it. Shoot! Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment