Friday, November 1, 2013

Meeting Moses!

I met Moses! How cool is that??? Okay, maybe not the Moses that I've been studying about in Institute but......this Moses was pretty legit! I went on a random date with this guy named Wade.
The date started out at a normal BBQ joint. We ate dinner, talked a bit about where we were from, our families, just the basic get to know you stuff. Then we went to his house and he introduced me to his camels, Moses and Abraham. What?? He asked me if I wanted a ride and before I knew it I was riding Moses! SWEET!
 
Guys. I rode a Camel! WHAOOO!  I didn't know this date could get any better until...
 
He gets out four wheelers and asks me if I want to go find a zebra. Are you kidding me??
We spent the next hour racing around the field searching for his zebra. Okay it was too dark to get a picture but I promise it was for reals! Who knew Logan had zebras! I think I like this whole farm life! I got to pet a zebra, ride a camel, see a zonkey (zebra donkey), play with puppies, and get a free meal! All in all. I guess it was an alright night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment