Monday, November 21, 2011

Nair actually turned out to be a good idea.....

     Okay so last weekend Kami and I were left at my house with nothing to do...so naturally we decided that Kami needed to experience her first facial! At first is was a ton of giggles, fun, and pictures until it was time to take them off......now of course something had to go wrong right? Well as I finished washing the green stuff off my face I look over and Kami has completely clogged the sink.

        Of course my first reaction was to look for the draino as fast as I could so that Mama Sue wouldn't come home and be mad. Well I have no clue what draino even looks like or if it's just something I heard on TV. So instead I decided to test the one and only thing I learned in Science (Mr. Sidesinger's class). For some reason the only thing I can remember from that class in Mr. Sidesinger has a lot of stories about him and his buddies getting drunk in college and that Nair can unclog drains. I found the Nair and went to work.
Nobody warned me that Nair is the most horrible smell on the planet! Why is it that my ideas to solve problems usually adds another problem?

         Hailey came over and walked into our nasty smelling house and just about died of laughter! Kami and I were both holding our breath while trying to get rid of the smell and the crap in the drain at the same time! Windows were open the drain now works and I look like a genius that fixed the drain before the parents arrived home! :) It's okay if they read this now because they can't get mad at something I fixed right?

          Next we decided we had to get out of the house before we destroy it! So naturally we decide to make a nice/creepy candy poster for some hot senior boy! Yes all three of us are in love! We tried knocking on his door three times and of course Kami slipped in the snow and peed her pants the first time, Hailey almost peed her pants of laughter the second time, and Kami went alone the third time because we were too scared to. I conveniently was the driver so I didn't have to slip or be seen!

           This was a pretty great weekend! Next weekend is extra long so I'm a little worried at what the three of us will accomplish!
Kami is probably going to kill me when she sees this one!

We got really good at holding our breath


Here is our lovely candy poster! Hailey's hand is conveniently covering up his name!

No comments:

Post a Comment