Thursday, December 8, 2011

WA (aka the winter dance)

I love High School Dances. This time I only had to ask one boy which made the whole experience so much better! My date was this kid named Travis. According to my mom he is going to be the one taking me to the temple in five years so watch out!
For the day activity we decorated cookies which is a lot more fun than it sounds.
Our pro cookies! (I promise the ones at my bakery will be a little bit cuter)

Travis getting ready to eat his face....


Then we went to dinner, then of course we jammed out at the dance, after the dance we attempted to get Kong cones  (huge ice cream cones from Macy's) but they were closed so we went to Kami's house and played curses, we went bowling, then to finish off the night we played curses again. I have to admit the activities weren't exactly the best/most creative ideas ever but it was still a really fun night!

Our group was huge! But I think I'm kinda liking the whole big group idea.
Suang and Brendon aren't they just the cutest little couple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment