Monday, December 19, 2011

How we pass the time!


So lately I've been committed to taking pictures with my friends! In the beginning it was just to have pictures but somehow it always turns out to be an adventure. When Kami and I decided to take pictures the first time the camera died in about 6 seconds....But the second time we had a fully charged camera and we were ready to go! We ended up going to this really nice restaurant because they have the coolest lights ever! The parking dudes were really chill about us taking pictures after making me look like an idiot but of well! We got to take pictures and were just cracking up because we kept slipping on the ice. I thought all those hours at the ice rink would have kicked in but nope!
 Here are the pictures from our adventure!
Most of the reason that I love this one is because 1- Me and the photographer (one of the employees) had a really confusing conversation when I tried to ask him to take the picture and 2- because we both almost biffed it about 3 seconds before and after the picture was taken. 
We kinda got on a picture taking high so we decided to pull a hobo move and watch the cars pass by in the freezing cold while cars honked at us.....

It was Hailey's last day of working at cold stone..Oh how I will miss getting unlimited amounts of samples from this girl! To celebrate her last day of work Kami and I ditched being hobos and visited cute little Hailey!
These girls are my best friends! I have no clue what I would do without them.


No comments:

Post a Comment