Sunday, September 23, 2012

Homecoming! Part 2

What a weekend!! Friday was the Brighton vs Alta game which is pretty much a huge deal. We lost....but that's okay because it was crazy!
Saturday is when the real fun happened though! Since our homecoming was a week before everyone else, Alyssa and I decided to crash a couple homecomings.
 
Before we went out and partied we had to get this girl ready for her real date! Hillcrest Homecoming.

 
Then a photo shoot afterwards.
 
 
I know. We are losers. But it's fun.
 
 
That poor guy probably felt so awkward when we found out her mom wasn't here, instead her 2 best friends were!



 
Our first stop was a quick one. Olympus High School doesn't know how to throw a party. First of all we waited in the car for 20 minutes until people actually showed up...(an hour after the dance started)
Then while walking to the dance we got a quick glimpse of what was going on. Let me tell ya. There was nothing going on! Everyone was just huddled in awkward groups standing there looking like they had never heard music before. LAME! I wasn't about to pay $10 for that. Plus I decided it was a bad idea to risk seeing people I knew. So we went to the front and took pictures. My car was on the grass allowing my headlights to shine on us. Yes. We were judged. No. We didn't really care.
 
 
While driving to the next location we say lanterns in the pond at a huge park. So we thought we would go wedding crashing since we were all dressed up!....It wasn't a wedding

 
Some old Vietnamese couple handed us lanterns and told us to make a wish by putting them into the pond. I wasn't about to put mine in there! We kept them and are freakishly protective of them.


 
This really did get us so excited! I'm pretty sure that party makes us at least 1/4 Vietnamese or something!
 
 
East was our final stop! The first hour was full of crappy music and us getting trapped in the middle of a mosh pit. By the second hour we were having a good time! They finally started playing good music and we were finally not caring that we were the only ones not dirty dancing!

 
These boys called us over the stairs and asked us what our names are. I said I would tell them if I could get a picture. 2 seconds later this was taken. 5 seconds later I was running away so I didn't have to say my name.

 
Thanks for the fun night Alyssa! I had the best time ever!
 

1 comment:

  1. Carly!! BEST NIGHT EVER!!! And I'm pretty sure it's more like 1/2 Vietnamese:)

    ReplyDelete