Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Big A** Show

Yesterday I got to go to a huge concert with some of my pals! It was pretty much 8 hours of non-stop music! I really got sick of being around people who were drinking, smoking, and swearing but when I didn't pay attention to them it was so fun! It was impossible to keep the whole group together the whole time thanks to the huge crowds. For the Imagine Dragons part I just so happened to lose everyone in the group except for Sarah and Nicole. Which is alright with me! Imagine Dragons is my favorite band!
 
I took pictures of the high lights.
 
I told you it was crowded!

The best part of the concert was when Zach pretended to propose to Alexis. Everyone around us noticed he was getting down on one knee and just freaked out! The whole place was congratulating them and applauding! Alexis played along and started to tear up! SO FUNNY! Somehow people didn't seem to mind that they are barely 17!
 
After the concert we passed way too many opportunities for pictures that could not be passed up. This ended up being one of the best parts of the night.
 

 
We are children!
This one is my favorite and I have no clue why...

 
As we put the camera on a timer this guy walked past and decided to strike a pose! (making Alyssa's pose perfect)
 
The best part about this picture is some random cute boys took it for us. Other than that this picture isn't even cool....
 
My all time favorite part of the night was right there! Eatin' smoothies on the kitchen floor. The bigger the spoon+ the bigger the bites+ the bigger the smoothie mustaches+ the better the pictures+ the louder the giggles+ one extra secret ingredient ;) = one hilarious memory
Today we went to a farewell so of course the camera came with!
 

Somehow the missionary leaving didn't make it into any of the pictures. But these are pretty much the girls that I spend the most time with.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment