Sunday, June 15, 2014

Adventure is out there!

Skydiving has always been one of those things that I would write down on my bucket list without believing it would ever happen. Yesterday Kira and I got to cross skydiving off the list. Falling from the sky was a feeling that is unlike any other. I still can't believe I jumped out of a plane going 100 miles an hour above the clouds. It is an incredible memory that I will never forget. It reminded me of a quote that I heard at a camp that I volunteer at every summer.

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. (Yes, I really did just quote Winnie the Pooh)

If I can be brave enough to free fall from thousands of feet, I can do a lot more than I think I can. My bucket list is no longer a wish list. Everything on there is going to happen. I am capable of whatever I set my mind to.




1 comment: