Sunday, June 1, 2014

An Artsy Fartsy Friday Night

My Friday night turned out to be way better than expected thanks to my awesome brother! I was laying on my kitchen floor complaining about how I just wanted to do something fun but all that my dad wanted to do was go see a movie. Here is my problem with movies- I fall asleep! If you take me to a movie, there is a 99.9% chance that I will fall asleep. So why pay 8 bucks for a nap? Get my logic?

Ryan got sick of my complaints and boredom so he took me to Target. We walked around Target for about an hour checking out the men's socks (I need to find Ryan some pizza socks before I leave for Tucson), the kids toys, and the crafts. I was actually having a nice time just chatting and goofing around with my big brother. Ryan found the paint sets and decided we were going to paint. I reluctantly helped choose which paint set to buy thinking he was sort of kidding. He wasn't. We bought a paint set and headed home. Half way home we stopped at Dan's grocery store for a quick donut then got down to business.



 
We painted until about midnight. Who knew bringing out our inner children could be so much fun! Ryan's work is a lot more original than mine. I loved spending some quality time with my big brother. It's was fun to give him girl advice and just chill. This night was for sure a quality one. Thanks Rybart!
 
I've gone to New York with Sarah, Painting with Ryan, and Swig with Megan even though I didn't get any pictures. Who's next before Tucson? (mom our 1 on 1 shopping trips don't count we need a real adventure)

1 comment:

  1. Can we do another adventure? You forgot Chloe joined us unhappily at swig...love you lady!

    ReplyDelete