Thursday, September 1, 2011

19 Confessions!

1. I can eat three meals in 20 minutes!

2. It's hard for me to resists dancing and singing when I'm in my car, home alone, or when anyone near me is dancing.

3. Spiders freak me out unless I have a flip-flop in my hand!

4. Kids are my life! How could anyone be in a bad mood after a little kid tells you they love you?

5. I constantly have dreams that I'm going to be the future general young women's president which I hope remains just a dream....

6. If one of my friends, siblings, or parents is crying the sight of them will make me cry in a matter of seconds.

7. I can't go into a store without spending money on at least one thing that I don't really need.

8. I secretly love getting my hair and makeup done for my ice skating shows even though I act like I don't.

9.  When one of my friends makes me laugh I usually end up on the floor crying of laughter!

10. I have no clue what I'm going to do all day without any older siblings around my house....

11. It takes about 17 alarm clocks to wake me up....and most the time my mom is the final alarm clock.

12. I am obsessed with lists I love making a list of things to do and checking them off gives me a little sense of accomplishment.

13. I am a HUGE perfectionist! So don't ask my opinion about something unless you want it changed a tinny bit...:)

14. Driving alone in the rain is the most calming thing in the world!

15. My friends and my family are the most important thing in the world! I will drop anything at any second for any of them!

16. I love leaving things on peoples porches just so I can watch their expressions when they open the doors to find a plate of cookies waiting for them! This is one of the reasons I plan on opening a bakery.

17. I am seriously the most self-conscious person on the planet!

18. Whoever said chocolate was a girls best friend must not have tried chocolate because it's nasty.

19. I look up to all of my siblings like crazy! I'm pretty sure they can talk me into doing anything because I will do anything to hang out with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment