Sunday, September 25, 2011

All it takes is a little bit of Top It!

       Okay so lately I've been having a little bit of lame high school drama. The drama was really getting to me and putting me down so two of my best friends and I decided we needed a "pick me up" or in other words, Top It frozen yogurt (The best frozen yogurt EVER). After having a little bit of frozen yogurt, taking about a thousand pictures, and belting out Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber in the car ride, we were almost back to normal. I'm really really lucky to have these girls. They always have my back and I really try to constantly have theirs. If you don't know these girls here are some essential facts about them.

First there is Hailey- This girl is hilarious and can put anyone in a good mood. She will eat anything and can talk in about a thousand accents. If you haven't seen this girl dance you are really missing out because she is just about the best dancer on the planet! Hailey is freakishly smart and amazing at keeping secrets along with giving really good advice. Plus a huge bonus is Hailey works at coldstone which means we get A LOT of free samples. This picture is a nerdy look so i promise our faces don't normally look like this.

Next there is Kami- Wow this girl is a whole different ball game! First of all its impossible to find food that she will eat, she is not exactly the most skilled dancer.......she doesn't have a job yet, and she doesn't know how to do a nerdy face. BUT I love her with all my heart! She can be a little bit of a blond but she really tries so hard to make everyone in the room happy! She is funny without trying to be, and she is amazing at reading minds. Kami is one of the only people who I can show any side of myself to- good, bad, emotional, hyper, you name Kami has witnessed it! Where would I be without this girl!
hahaha this picture is worth a thousand words


I told you she was hilarious!

This is when we were working on our french accents. Yeah we are getting pretty good, can you tell?




They thought the side spoons were so creative...haha

Okay Hailey cheated on this picture. We decided to see whose mouth is bigger but Hailey showed off her teeth so hers looks bigger but don't be fooled!
I've decided this picture is a little bit awkward...
I freakin love these girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment