Saturday, September 3, 2011

French Accents Fix Everything!

             I think I should start out by informing everyone that I'm not a bad driver when it comes to the actual driving part of it.....The hard part for me is knowing where the heck to go and how to get there! It is impossible for me to go anywhere without getting lost at least five times.
             Take tonight for example. At first I thought I was going to get through the day without getting lost, but I was very wrong. I somehow ended up in the middle of freakin west or South Jordan (I'm not sure which one). Luckily my best friend, Hailey Allison, was also in the car..but I secretly blame her for getting me lost! Anyway luckily she was there because somehow yelling at her in a french accent made getting lost one of the funniest moments of my life! We always talk to each other in french accents and my tip to the world is...If your frustrated simply yell at someone in a french accent..it is a hilarious way to get rid of frustration.
              Don't worry we somehow ended up in Sandy which made it easy to find our way home. But of course on our way home we had to stop at Dan's grocery store to dance through the isles! Once again luck helped me out because I only saw one person that I knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment