Wednesday, October 5, 2011

1st Experience with Tea.....not so good

               Okay so for a history project we have to write five entries in a journal as if we were slaves........yeah it is a very depressing journal. This project would be really easy if all we had to do was make up some stories about working in the fields under a blazing sun with hardly anything to eat or drink. But of course our teacher thought that would be too boring, so we are supposed to "spice it up" by writing the journal in a creative way like finding some old chunk of leather and somehow making it look like its from 1863 and written by someone who somehow learned to read and write. Whenever I am assigned an assignment like this the first person I turn to for creativity is my mom. This woman can come up with anything and make it brilliant! This time she found a way to make paper look freakishly old by soaking it in black tea. Have you ever smelled black tea? It's disgusting....I'm so glad the church is against letting me try that stuff! It has made our whole kitchen smell like a not so clean cow ranch. I highly recommend keeping it at least 100 yards away from any of your senses...1st- smell- nasty 2nd- taste..you don't need to try it to know what it tastes like (I didn't taste it) 3rd- touch- It's hot so it will burn you...enough said 4th- hear- you know how in the movies the tea screams at you...in real life I bet that's nails on a chalk board 5th- look- ummmmm its a cup of black liquid with some pouch of chunky herbs of course it doesn't look good!
      
             So my first tea experience is hopefully my last but at least I figured out how to make paper look old....I'll find someway to make that benefit my life or the life of my fellow man. But for now I just want an A on this assignment. My advice to the world...or 3 of my friends is stay away from tea it probably gives you horrible breath! Go for the hot chocolate and if your too lazy to make that 7-11 has the best hot chocolate in the world! Or Nathan Schanz has taught me a thing or too about making it so I'll make if for you as long as you stay away from that nasty liquid of death that is know as tea! Thanks for reading me rambling about tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment