Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just a good old spiritual reminder! Then catching the secret chalk artists!



I LOVE this video so much! I hope you do too!


           Now its time for some real business! I have to tell you guys about more of my best friends! So I was a trying to recover from a 5 mile run by eating some random Mexican take out thing in my fridge, when all of a sudden I see two people in my front yard. At first I thought it was Mary but when I took a closer look it was two of my really good friends, Alyssa Clark and Sarah Mcmaster! If you don't know who they are let me explain them- Alyssa is pretty much the smartest person on the planet, not to mention she is flippin gorgeous, she makes everything sound simple and can solve any problem in the universe. Lyssa and I love to bake together and are pretty good at giving each other random looks across any room when necessary. Sarah is hilarious! She not only is the funniest interpretive dancer ever she can also do about 1,000 accents while doing a Russian dance move that she learned on the wii.(we just call it a Russian dance move I have no idea what it really is.) Sarah is really smart and is somehow always happy! I'm totally obsessed with both of these girls! Now back to my story...I look outside to find Sarah and Alyssa playing with chalk in my front yard...You would think this would surprise me more then it did but my group always does things like this for each other! It totally made my day! Then I finally got to take a shower but of course as soon as I get out I find my friend Kami at my house....My friends are really good at catching me off guard!

I promised I would work on actually getting pictures for my posts so here are some pictures of Lyssa and Sarah's art work!

They are 100% supportive of my bakery dream!

You can't really see it but this is Alyssa and Sarah baking up a storm in my bakery's kitchen.

This one is self-explanatory.

We always joke around that is Kami works in my bakery she shouldn't be in the kitchen part....or the money/math part.....so they drew her happily greeting people at the front desk!

Me ice skating while decorating a cake!


Oh and this amazing photography was by my best best best friend Mary!


No comments:

Post a Comment