Thursday, April 5, 2012

Playing Golf with the Big Boys!

I DID IT! I PLAYED GOLF WITH THE BIG BOYS (Mary and Mark)! On some random Saturdays I wake up and find out Mark and Mary went golfing without me. Well I wasn't going to let that happen this trip! I decided to see what the big deal is. So I turned down my vocal cords and got serious...k maybe the serious thing didn't really happen, but I tried! At first we just did the driving range but then we moved onto the real thing!..(a par 3 doesn't mean make it into 3 holes then eat ice cream like I thought). Nope it means NINE holes, yes nine. I'm sorry, golfing was fun for the first 4 holes but I got a bit bored.....But those 9 holes taught me something about myself 1- I don't completely suck at golf 2- Keep smiling and enjoy the ride because then Dad will buy you a treat! :)

The only reason I post this one is because it's the only one where I look like I know what I'm doing.

.....see this is a not so coordinated one....I think I was faking it though...

The rest of our vacation was simply spent baking in the sun! The last day of living it up I turned into a nerd. I actually turned down the water to read my book! WHO DOES THAT!?!?! I never thought that little girl reading in the shade at a water park would be me but it was!!!!!! That book just got a hold of me. I highly recommend reading "The Maze Runner" - it's really sssssssssoooooooooooo good!!!!!!!

I was really sad to leave Arizona but it's time to see my best friends again! I think I might die if I don't give Kami and Hailey a hug really really soon.

We just saw this on the way home and couldn't pass it without a picture!

2 comments:

  1. lets go golfing sometime soon. it makes me feel sophisticated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go as long as it's not very long, we can eat after, and you're not very good.

    ReplyDelete