Saturday, March 31, 2012

We Have Arrived!

I am happy to announce that after stopping six times we have finally made it to Phoenix, Arizona! Words cannot describe how happy I was to get here 1- because Mary and I both desperately needed a bathroom and 2- because sitting still in a car for 13 hours is a big challenge for me! But now that we have made it I'm SO ready to spend the rest of my week soaking up some serious sun and going down a couple of water slides. I wish more people in my family could have come. But Mark, Sue, Heather, Jill, Mary and I are ready to live it up!!! Happy Birthday Ryan!! I hope everyone has a great conference weekend/spring break!
Our first stop was after about 15 seconds of driving. So while the van was getting a little minor fix Heather and Jill donated some blood then we were back on the road!

Third was just a random bathroom break at some very random museum. Please ignore the fact that I look like a hobo without make up, a brush, or real pants.

This is what happens after seven hours of driving. Marvin and I had to get some energy out at the museum so we walked around the movie set and made Mark take some pictures

 

No comments:

Post a Comment