Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Don't try this at home!

I made a mistake. A big mistake. See, when I'm bored, I think about random stuff. This time thinking led me to the idea of waxing my legs....ouch!!!!! Naturally, I talked Kami into joining me. I resisted shaving for 1 week, bought the stuff, and began this painful adventure. Words cannot describe what this adventure made me feel...so I'll just show pictures and let you guys get grossed out. Hopefully they convince you that waxing is not glamorous AT ALL!
First step: apply wax

Second step: Wait patiently and freak out a little bit
Third step: rip off wax and scream your guts out! OUCH


Final step: Notice that you're legs look like they have a disease and freak out even more for about 2 hours until the red bumps are gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment