Thursday, July 19, 2012

Skating and post-its

It's no surprise when I say I'm obsessed with Figure Skating! During the summer I've been ice skating at least 5 days a week for sometimes 5 hours a day. It's intense! Well after waiting for TWO FREAKIN MONTHS! My brand spanking new skates have finally fallin into my arms! The night that they got here I freaked out while my friends sat around and took pictures of the freak out!

I think I cried a little bit.
Do you remember hearing about Travis? Well that same night we decided he needed to know he was missed! We creepily went to his house and went to work on his poor car! Post-it notes EVERYWHERE! Right when I took a picture we heard his front door open! I ran for my life! Luckily I don't think he saw who we were! But it was awesome! LOVE YOU TRAVIS!!!!!
Cute Alyssa was the only one that would help me with the side that faced the doors and windows!
Check out the post-it gang!

1 comment:

  1. Haha taking after me...I'm proud of you! I think I deserve some credit for this idea!!?!?

    ReplyDelete