Monday, July 23, 2012

Our spiderman moment!

Some of my friends that went to Albion Middle School told me about this place that all the cool Albion kids would sluff lunch or seminary to go to. The first time I went I somehow thought it was easy to climb up a huge steep rock....but not so much the second time when I showed Hailey and Kami. We struggled. Our shoes were too slippery so we decided to take off the shoes and be one with nature! It worked! As we were climbing we couldn't stop laughing because climbing up that steep rock really did make us feel like Spiderman! I think it's safe to say we are dorks.
I told you it was steep! This was our attempt to get up with slippery shoes


I got to the top and just couldn't help take a picture of Kami being batman and Hailey being a little afraid


We were all very happy to be at the top!


Then we looked down and I found out why shoes were invented! ouch!!!


The walk back to the car involved a really great view.

No comments:

Post a Comment