Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ending the summer with a bang!

Summer is over. I cannot believe tonight is actually a school night. Last night was my final day to finish off my bucket list. First we enjoyed joining a huge group in covering each other from head to toes in chocolate syrup and going down a massive slide! It was by far one of the best moments of summer! I loved it! Even though I don't like chocolate because it smells bad and tastes even worst, it was still so so so so much fun! I highly recommend it.
I am absolutely in love with this girl!

Why use hair jell when you've got chocolate?

 While driving home I had chocolate dripping down my face. This horrified the two 30 ish year old men in the car next to us because they thought it was blood. They started screaming out their windows, "GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" It was hilarious.
 
Next we played twister paint! All you gotta do is get a twister board, put paint on the dots, and begin the slimy challenge of putting your left foot on blue and your right foot on yellow!
 
There's Kami, Haley, Hailey, Alyssa!
 
 
 
After being covered in chocolate, hosing ourselves off, being covered in paint, then running through sprinklers, we decided to go jump into a pool. This is where we got really lucky.
 
The blonds decided to stay in the car while us brunettes began walking over to the pool. Right when we were grabbing at the fence to climb up we look at the parking lot to find Hailey starting to run from a cop car. First rule, when you see a cop stay where you are! We let go of the fence and as calmly and innocently as possible began walking back to my car while the officer talked to Hailey and Kami. They drive off and it's my turn to chat. He looked at me with that same horrified look and I explained it was chocolate not blood! After a little bit of me chit chatting with him he told us the park was closed and we needed to leave. We hurried out and called the other two girls. They thought we were dead meat! The night ended with us almost jumping into my friends nasty pond (we were just too freezing to do it), eating cheese crackers with apple sauce (my dad's favorite thing ever), and taking a really long shower!
 
This has been such a fun and exciting summer! I really hope senior year is half as good as this summer has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment