Friday, August 24, 2012

Hennas and Boating DON'T Mix

There is one more week of my 2012 summer. I cannot believe how fast summer has gone by. I'll admit this week wasn't the best of the summer but it still had it's amazing moments.
 
 Alyssa, Alexis, and I decided to cross henna tattoos off my bucket list on Tuesday. We went to hobby lobby, got some top it frozen yogurt, then went to work inking ourselves. At first Alyssa was responsible and made sure we didn't go too crazy. We each got a turtle tattoo on our wrist....then Alyssa left and things got out of control! Alexis and I didn't want to waste any ink so we just kept going! We decided to write mom on her arm, draw Utah on my neck, then we really got stupid and wrote our crush's names on our stomach. Okay, here's some advice. When doing henna tattoos or any tattoos don't write a boys name on yourself. The reason I say this is because a good 3 days later I went boating with these boys! OOPS!!!!!! Alyssa missed picture taking up she was definitely involved in this crime!


 
 
Boating ended up being great, even though Sarah was teasing me about what was written on my stomach the whole time. Luckily Mitch has no idea his name is on there with the i dotted with a heart and everything! Thanks for taking us boating Dad!
Here's the crew!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment