Monday, October 8, 2012

Confession Time

I have a huge confession.
Not know what lies ahead for me freaks me out!
 I have no clue where I will be in a year.That is so scary. After I graduate it's my turn to decide where to go and what to do....CRAZY! I just want someone to tell me where to go, what to study, who to live with, what to look out for, etc. I seriously don't have any of this figured out yet. So far my mind keeps falling back to USU, then I second guess myself and say UVU, then I think about the U or maybe BYU Hawaii, maybe just SLCC for my generals.
After my generals what do I do?
 Is a mission the next step?
Am I even supposed to go on a mission?
 AHHHH Will someone please show me the road map!
Where am I going and whose coming with me?
It's going to be interesting to see what ends up happening because this is the part of the story that could completely change the plot. I'm freaked out.
Lately I've been thinking that I want to do something with cancer research.....didn't see that one coming did you? NEITHER DID I! The past couple of years I've been getting more in touch with the world of cancer. Slowly the idea of having a career in cancer research has been pouring into my mind. WHO KNOWS! I for sure don't.
All I know is:
1. Traveling is a for sure must
2. I'm going to college next year whether I like it or not so I best figure this out soon!
3. The girls I live with cannot be boy crazy or I will go insane
4. High School is quickly coming to an end.
5. Everything will work out the way it's supposed to work out
6. A lot of praying is going to be going on in my tiny little room this next year
7. Elder Michael Barton is returning home in just 3 days!
8. Pretty much everything in high school is temporary so don't stress. Just enjoy the ride.
9. Everything is better when smiling
10. I've always got my awesome family to back me up
11. Facebook and blogs are so good at distracting me from doing my homework.....I'm still on problem 1 oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment