Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Clairebcha

I did it again. I successfully converted another friend to the Brazilian Butt Lift world. This DVD has changed lives! Claire is addicted. She was making fun of me for loving the workout video so I simply challenged her to the workout. After much sweat, screaming, and laughter I got her sore! :) After one blow there is no going back Claire is addicted! We love it! Just can't get enough.
It's kinda blurry but you get the point! We are sweaty and loving it!
 
Now let me rant about this girl! She is seriously one of my absolute favorite girls! I cannot go a day without sending her 10 snap chats! If I was stuck on an island everything would be great if this girl was there with me! Not only does she constantly make me laugh she also is the perfect little listener! I'm so lucky so be so close to this cute girl! Thanks for always being there clairebcha! I love you to pieces girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment