Tuesday, November 6, 2012

MORP!

Last Saturday was the Halloween Dance! I can honestly say it was the best dance so far!....it was somehow the cheapest too. 
Since our group was so huge (46 people) we took about four cars (I drove the 15 passenger van!) and took pictures at wheeler farm! Our costumes was zoo themed. Mostly everyone was animals but Kaleb and I were good old zoo keepers along with a few others while some of the boys in the group switched it up and went as red neck animal control. 
After pictures we went to dinner then off to the dance floor! I loved just going crazy and having a good time! During every single slow dance Kaleb said something so awkwardly funny that made me pretty much just laugh for the rest of the song. Once the dance was over I had to take Sarah home because she was literally green! Then the whole group partied at an arcade which sounds lame, but it was a good time. The night ended after a good old scary movie! 
It was a fantastic night! I loved just being surrounded by friends all night long! Everyone in the group got along for the most part and I think everyone had a good time! Now who do I ask to WA.....?
(pictures will be up as soon as I can go on facebook and get them..so on Nov. 19) 

1 comment: