Tuesday, November 27, 2012

DISNEYLAND! -a much needed girls trip

We finally got out of here! I love Utah and all but it was time to head a out for a little bit! While the boys left for good old Uruguay some of us girls left for California! Every second was so much fun. Never before have I crashed on my pillow every night without fail! Somehow everyday was just exhausting all four of us just crashed as soon as we got back to the hotel...we clearly know how to party.
This trip was much needed! Going to California allowed me to slow my life down a little and just relax! There has just been too much going on here for me to handle! It felt like I was being stretched just far enough to snap me in half. With work, an extreme overload of friends going through hard struggles, school, planning the next dance, and just living life I was pooped. Sometimes it's best to just leave everything behind and breathe for a little. That's what this trip did for me! I'm so blessed to have been able to go! Thanks mom and dad! Thanks Heather, Sarah, and Mary for making this a fantastic trip! I cannot think of one moment where I wasn't smiling.

We must have gone on Tower of Terror at least 6 times!

I am inspired to see this movie! I'm getting it as soon as it comes out on DVD

A little goat petting

One buff dude.
 
This trip made me realize a lot about myself and my family.
1. I am very blessed to have a good relationship with all my sisters
2. My parents are beyond giving.
3. I'm a sucker for I miss you texts!
4. Disneyland is awesome (I already knew this one)
5. Everyone needs a vacation once in a while.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment