Tuesday, February 14, 2012

BAD KISS, GOOD KISS!

I know I've already posted today but I HAVE STORIES THAT MUST  BE SHARED!

1st- So I also teach ice skating lessons at Cottonwood Heights Rec. Center. While I was there tonight some of my students needed a potty break. We all need one of those once in a while right? Well I casually walk into the bathroom with a 5 year old following me and WAAHHBAAM we walk in on two girls kissing in the bathroom. I know it's Valentines day, and I'm normally not one to judge...BUT THE REC CENTER BATHROOM! COME ON PEOPLE! So of course I have to awkwardly stand there and wait for the little girls for finish going potty...yeah I now feel like I have to warn people that I'm coming in next time I walk into a public bathroom! Those poor 5 year olds will never look at life the same again!


2nd- I got home from work at about 7:00 which means it's time to put Miss Cate to bed. We did our routine of getting pajamas on, reading stories, saying prayers, singing a Beiber song (Can't go to bed without it), then a little cuddling. While we were cuddling I always pretend like I'm asleep so that she will stop talking to me. But this time I couldn't help but wake up! She checked to see if I was "asleep" then she kissed me on the forehead and said "good night Carly, I love you"...YEAH I DIED! That girl really knows how to make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment