Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Theme Songs

I'm pretty sure everyone has a theme song! (I'm sexy and I know it does not count as a personal theme song). It's starting to feel like my theme song changes every other day. One moment it will be some random love song, next it will be a loud revenge song, then it will completely do a 180 and turn into a dance party song! What can I say? I think I've got some mood swings! Music is way too powerful! It can pretty much read my mind and put my thought into words in the the catchiest way possible! I love it!

I think this new obsession for music is the fact that my ipod has been missing for over a week! I'M DYING! I even cleaned out my car to try and find it..yeah didn't work my poor ipod is still lost in the lonely cold somewhere! I hope it feels free to come out of hiding soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment