Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My newest love!

My girls keep getting mad at me everytime I don't post for at least three days so here ya go girls! Syncronized ice skating is pretty much my new obsession. I feel like I'm constantly at the ice rink and I love it!! I recently joined a syncronized ice skating team at cottonwood heights so I've gotten way closer with my fellow ice skaters.

If we win enough competitions my coach is considering making this a traveling team and I really cannot wait!

Everyone keeps asking my what a syncro team is so here is the best way to explain it. I usually just say drill team on ice but this is cooler! I wish we were this good!



And now I can move on to studying for my finals...someone please burn down brighton so we don't have to go tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment