Friday, October 19, 2012

Country Dancing

Let me explain something to you. The world of country dancing is an amazing thing. If you've never been country dancing you obviously have never known true happiness...k that might be dramatic, but it really is a nice time! The first time I was invited my sister had to talk me into going. I went and fell in love instantly. Now I just invite whoever and we go dance the night away! The first time is a little rough since you have no clue what the guys next move will be but you get the hang of it!

Do me a favor. Picture a big room. This room has a big wooden dance floor, two big screens, and a water bar. Now put music videos onto the big screens. Then add 200 or so people all around the room. Next turn off the regular lights and replace them with random colorful lights traveling around the room. Here's the fun part. Add in the best country songs out there and at least 150/200 people dancing. The girls are being spun, lifted, dipped, EVERYTHING! The guys are just somehow leading knowing exactly what to do and making it look way too easy! Yes, country dancing is a good time. I am clearly a nerd...try it out and you will be to.
Here's the girls! Usually I would never go without Kimi but she had a last minute thing pop up. We missed you Kimi!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment