Friday, October 12, 2012

Siblings



I honestly think I was blessed to have the greatest siblings in the world! I have three brothers and four sisters. If I was stuck on an island and could only have one person to keep me company I would pick any of these seven amazing people. They truely are my best friends.

First there are the brothers. Trent, Ryan, and Michael. Today's the day Michael got home from serving in Uruguay on a 2 year LDS mission. He is a completely different person from the boy we said goodbye to just twenty-four months ago. Hopefully the jokester will come back out and he will be normal in a few weeks. Until then I think we are all going to have fun watching him figure out reality. Then there is Ryan. OH BOY! Ryan has really become one of my best friends. Going to breakfast with Ryan on a Saturday morning is one of my favorite things to do. We love Beyonce and just hanging out. He is seriously hilarious! When I laugh really hard, I cry and that boy can get me to cry at least four times a day without even trying. Next there is Trent. This guy is so good at making my sister happy. He is just my brother-in-law but I cannot tell you how many times I've called him just because I got lost trying to go somewhere and I didn't know who else to call. He had definitally fit nicely into our family.

It's hard to take them seriously!
 
Next we have the awesome sisters! There's Heather, Megan, Sarah, and little Mary. All of these girls seriously know how to make my day! They are freakin cool. Sarah loves sending me awful pictures of herself and it just makes my day every time that she does. Mary is the only sister left at home so we for sure have countless good times like movie night in her room and all that good stuff. Megan is the girly girl that keeps up with all the style going around and keeps me in check. Heather is the smarty pants that cracks the pun kind of jokes...Mary and I struggle with understanding them sometimes. I can't tell you how many time's I have been able to turn to one of my sisters for advice on what to do about drama or something. They always have known what to say to help me figure everything out!

Here is a picture of just the siblings! Love them all!
I love my siblings with all my heart! Anyone would be lucky to know any of them. I truely have the craziest family in the world. Throughout my busy days they slow me down for a second to make sure I get a good laugh or to sing me some random song. Thanks guys! You're always there for me and know how to keep me in check! They really have taught me everything I know about being a good person. Love you guys!


Here is the whole gang! :)

1 comment: