Thursday, April 10, 2014

Addicted

I can't handle it. I can't stay home on a Monday or Wednesday night. Homework will not get done from 9:00 pm -1:00 am. I've accepted the fact that I cannot resist eloping to the fun park twice a week for some quality country dancing. It's become a fantastic problem. During my senior year of high school I used to go with some friends every once in a while but now it's just too easy to go. It doesn't help that I don't have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 1:30 in the afternoon. All the more reason so stay out later.
I love everything about country dancing. The people, the atmosphere, THE LIFTS, the music. I used to be afraid of lifts but now I look for people who can teach me a new one. Every time that I get on the dance floor I get a fresh new batch of friends. It's fun to run into people on campus that I know from country dancing.
Last night was probably the best night of country dancing I've ever been to. All of my dance partners were so fun and it just felt good. Going ice skating up in Logan has proven to be unsuccessful 100% of the time so I guess country dancing is the closest replacement I have come up with. I am absolutely addicted to country dancing. One of these days I'll get pictures or a video of a few of my sweet moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment