Friday, April 11, 2014

The Sun has Arrived

The sun is out and everyone in Logan has begun to come out from hiding. It makes me so happy so feel the sun on my face. In celebration of fantastic weather, we had a fancy Friday. My friends have recently discovered how I own a ton of clothing and have no clue how to wear 2/3 of it. They spent hours inspiring me to be fashionable. We wore some of the favorite outfits and had a nice photo shoot after class.






 
 
These pictures pretty much define our personalities and relationship. Megan is the caring Mama, while Kalli is super sassy yet smart teenager and I'm just the crazy needy baby that keeps them moving. We are always helping each other out and making each other laugh. I absolutely adore these lovely ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment