Thursday, April 3, 2014

Baby Animal Days!

I feel like I've been a bit spoiled this whole week. Every day has just made this week better and better. After a rough weekend I received a surprise visit from my awesome dad and two of my sisters. I'm not even ashamed to admit that I started crying as soon as I found out they were in Logan. That visit was just the beginning. Somehow this week has actually been an amazing one full of countless kind words and acts service from strangers, loving texts from family and friends, and way too much sugar. Today was the cherry on the cake!

It's BABY ANIMAL DAYS! My friends got me out of class a little bit early to head to the farm! My day was full of playing with baby goats, baby bears, baby turtles, baby lambs, baby cows, baby horses, baby ducks, baby chicks, a train ride, and a trip to the Crepery. It was a perfect day full of laughs and pictures. I loved every second with these cute girls.


















No comments:

Post a Comment