Monday, April 21, 2014

That wasn't supposed to happen so fast......

This school year is coming to an end and it's bringing on a million different emotions. Finals are right around the corner and I've reluctantly started packing my bags little by little. I have so many amazing memories from this school year that I will always cling to. This year has taught me a lot about myself. I've learned a lot about what I want for myself and what's really important. I've learned that situations can be good or bad depending on if you put a smile or a frown on. I've learned how important it is to just be good to people. I've learned how big of an impact one person can make on a persons life. I've learned how much I need my parents. Somewhere along the way I guess I learned how to use google and write an essay the night before it's due.....

The people that I've met at Utah State have become some of the greatest friends I've ever had. I don't know how I'm supposed to move away without taking them with me. My girls are constantly reminding me how luck I am and how loved I am. Thank you Utah State. My freshman year has been real! Hopefully my finals don't send me to the cemetery across the street before it's over.

These pictures aren't very organized but they are some favorites from my adventures of being a freshman.
 
























 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment