Sunday, January 8, 2012

First accomplishment of the year!

This weekend I made a HUGE accomplishment. I totally became a gymnast! This was no easy task, but thanks to the support of Hailey and Kami, plus the coaching of Spencer, I can finally almost did a BACK FLIP!! (on a trampoline). Today we went to Airborne which is pretty much a huge room full of trampolines. It sounds lame but trust me that room fills you with self consciousness and then confidence when you can all of a sudden be a cool kid doing flips! The only part I don't get is the landing...so all you need to do is watch me do the flip and then hurry and turn around so you don't see the landing! I am beyond excited about my new talent!
On a not so perky note- I also had to say goodbye to my sister again on Saturday. It's always rough to say goodbye to my older siblings because I know it means no more goofing around and being dorks all day long. Instead it means skype and phone calls....
I love my siblings more than anything and it really sucks to go through High School without them right down the hall just waiting to be bothered by you! HAVE FUN IN HAWAII SARAH! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET YOU BACK IN UTAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment