Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Fresh Start!


I love New Years. It's a chance to completely start with a clean sheet of paper! I love the feeling of being able to start over! This past year has been so fun and so hard at the same time. I love where I am right now. I love high school and making new friends. The friends that I have right now are amazing! I am absolutely crazy about the people that surround me with their love. I'm so excited to figure out what this next year has in store for me. Hopefully most of these will happen.
-My brother will return from his mission (that one is expected to happen in October)
-I will land my axel in ice skating!
-I'm going to figure out how to get an A in physics
-I'm going to start my SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL! How crazy is that?
-Somehow the act will get taken....successfully
-I'm going to get better at making friends (I think this past year has gotten me pretty good)
-I'm going to spend more time at the temple
-Last but not least Kt Finch is going to force me to get all the way down into the splits....OUCH

Happy new year everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment