Monday, January 9, 2012

An hour and three minutes that I will never get back!

Today I decided to be brave! In the past 9 days since the year started I've been trying to think of things I need to work on this year! The first thing that I needed to get out of the way was clean my room!...I'm not exactly the cleanest person, but after an hour and three minutes of cleaning, I finally proved to the world that my room is capable of sustaining life! I am so glad I have that check off the list! For some reason it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.......the main reason is probably because now there is room to dance around my room without anyone knowing.
Now I just need to figure out how to keep it clean!

Here are the before and after shots

I know it's lame to talk about cleaning my room but I am just too proud!!!!

I have 6 sections for my goals:
home: (clean room) done
family:
friends:
sports:
school:
spiritual:

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment