Monday, January 16, 2012

This ones for you Marvin!

Meet Mary (nickname= marvin). Mary is an extremely attractive 13 year old that enjoys absolutely any sport and cuddling with our golden retriever, Toby. I had to put this picture up to distract from the other picture that shows what we look like in the morning!

Now here's me and Mary in a not so cute setting.....
You guess it! We are doing calf lifts! These things are killer..as you can tell. Every once in a while I get these weird ideas to put myself through pain and I usually talk mary into doing it with me. This time I decided that I wanted to feel the satisfactory of doing 1,000 calf lifts. After a lot of begging mary joined me and we went to work! Oddly the first 100 were the worst but I think that's because our abbs were hurting from the laughter! We were at about 360 when Mary looks back at me and says, "This better be going on your blog!" So I gave my mom the camera and she went to town! So here ya go Marv! Enjoy the fame!

No comments:

Post a Comment