Monday, January 23, 2012

LONG DAY!

It's been one of those days. The kind of day that you can't get out of that funky mood that weighs you down and makes you not want to care about anything. It's most likely from the huge lack of sleep last night, but I've been trying to stand up tall and smile my way through it. This mood has definitely worn me out. High School is rough. Its freakin fun but it for sure has it's rough times! Every time I get in these moods I end up going for a drive, while screaming at the top of my lungs to some random song on the radio. This time I tried that and it actually did help. I've also decided that I'm going to try really hard to forget myself and serve someone else, which will hopefully make my mood and someone elses mood a little more positive....Anyone want to join?

1 comment:

  1. Your day would have been a whole lot better had you gone to seminary...

    But I love you and hope your week ended a little better!

    ReplyDelete