Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's nights like these when I never want to leave high school!

DON'T WORRY WE WON!!!!!!

AND WE ARE GOING TO KICK BUTT AGAIN TONIGHT!

Ask me if I'm pumped and ready for the big brighton vs. lone peak game tonight. Just ask me. YES I AM! Last night we won our game so we are officially one game away from going to state. But don't even get me started about the refs last night. Yeah how many times can you say blind/bias/stupid in the same sentence! Nobody knows where my random love for basketball came from...It might help that I have a crush on at least half the team.....but I was screaming the whole game and I'm ready to go all out tonight!

I went to the game with my closest friends- Kami, Hailey, and Gia. After the game Hailey and Kami went to watch a movie with Hailey's new man, so naturally Gia and I go looking for some fun and we found it!

We ended up going to a lone peak party. Yes you read that correctly. We went to the enemy team! But don't worry we spent the entire time standing up for our school and taking pictures..but we had to meet people from LP so we have someone to show off our victory to!

Here we are with our new classy LP buddies (the boy farthest to the right is totally my favorite.)

1 comment: