Wednesday, March 21, 2012

KELLY...NEED I SAY MORE?

Yesterday I got to go to the Kelly Clakson concert! It was pretty much a blast. I'm so happy that I invited a good friend of mine named Kimi. At the same time I'm a bit upset my whole family couldn't go....but my parents were in Hawaii instead so I can't feel too bad for them! If you haven't completely fallen in love with Kelly's "Stronger" CD then something is clearly wrong with you! I recommend rolling down your windows, turning your radio up, and letting Kelly do her thing! Trust me you'll love it!
This picture completely describes my night!

2 comments:

  1. What? You have a blog? How cool are you!!! Can I peek every now and then? ....love your writing and pics. ...love you and your fam.

    your family has a lot of "fans." so glad we know you so we can be your biggest! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JENNY! I'm pretty sure we study your blog everyday so I guess it's fair if you peek at mine! The Martin Family Blog can't be beat. Thanks for always cheering us on!

      Delete