Monday, March 5, 2012

Pre-ACT

The ACT is pretty much a huge test that tells colleges if you're smart enough to go to their school. Tomorrow every junior at Brighton High School will start the test at exactly 7:30 and will finish at 11:30. Studying for this baby is pretty much the most impossible thing I've ever tried to get myself to do. Focusing on learning how to take a test is not exactly my idea of fun. From what I've heard the biggest part of the test is just managing your time wisely. I'm not a very good test taker ESPECIALLY when it's timed. Yes, I am completely freaking out. Tomorrow is going to be the death of me! WISH ME LUCK! FEEL FREE TO PRAY FOR ME!

TO BE CONTINUED..............................

(PS: Brighton Bengals got 2nd place in state. It was an upsetting game but we did really well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment