Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Temple!

 This week in seminary our teacher challenged everyone in the class to go to the temple at least once this week. I love going to the temple so this was a pretty easy challenge for me. Sometimes I just go to the temple to think and look at pictures because that's the one place on this earth where I feel the most calm. I love just walking around the temple grounds! Today I decided to bring Hailey along with me. As soon as school ended we hopped in my cute old car and headed downtown!

As Hailey and I walked around we had a deep converstation and decided we both know that this is exactly where we want to be able to get married...not to eachother of course but ya know. Sharing those moments with my friends is the best! The temple is amazing! You don't even have to go inside to feel the spirit and know that it is so so so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment