Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Post-ACT

The ACT really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.......for the first 2 hours then we had a break. After the break we got back and the actually hard part kicked in....I got a bit lazy during the reading and science sections so I probably didn't do as well as I could have. Can I just say the science section isn't even science?!? No, it's just figuring out graphs and charts. No science needed. The reading part was just really long and boring so I just decided to wing it. I read some of it but it was just too long. I get my score back in 3-8 weeks so hopefully it's not too bad.

Today I started another session of learn to skate and of course I was given a child that doesn't speak english..I don't think he speaks any language actually. He had no clue what I was sayin! It's hard to get him to figure it out and pay attention to 8 other kids....hopefully I will get a helper next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment